Intrusion Alarms
Video Survillence (CCTV)
Why AmanCom
Protection Tips
Contact Us

Unlike fire and burglary, carbon monoxide can be an invisible, almost undetectable threat to your family and home. If you live in a home with gas logs, hot tub, or other gas-fired appliances or those with an attached garage - you need to be aware of the threat of Carbon Monoxide. Listed below are some helpful tips to safeguard your family and home from this harmful gas.


  • Carbon monoxide is invisible and odorless and causes symptoms - fatigue, nausea, headache, dizziness - that may be confused with flu or other symptoms

  • Any fuel-burning appliance can emit carbon monoxide gas, so be sure such appliances are vented directly to the outside and keep fresh air circulating in your home.

  • Have your heating system checked for CO emissions before the heating season begins.

  • Check kitchen range, fireplaces and water heater for CO emissions periodically.

  • If you have a wood-burning fireplace, have the chimney cleaned and inspected every year, crack a window or door slightly to allow proper airflow, and keep the damper open until the fire is completely out.

  • Never run your car engine for more than a few moments in a garage or other enclosed area, even if the door is open.

Intrusion Alarms | Video Surveillance | Why Amancom | Protection Tips | Terms | Contact Us
Copyright (c) 2004. Amancom.ca. All Rights Reserved.

Site Designed by SiteAlive.com